Customized Dog Penholder of the Chinese Zodiac
About colored glass
Creative Dog Penholder Design Appreciation
The design of this creative pen holder is more novel and cute, and its shape is the image of a dog. I believe it will be the heart of many people!
♦ Do dogs have their own ideas? Do dogs have feelings for people after living with them for a long time? Take a look at the following touching stories. How do you feel after reading them?
1. The soldier was about to leave the army. Two police dogs trained by him dragged his luggage and never let him leave. They forced them away and sat in the leaving car. A dog jumped onto the roof. The soldier couldn't help crying.
2. I once took in a stray dog. It's not of noble blood. It's an ordinary local dog. One year later, the dog could not be taken away with him due to job transfer, so he had no choice but to entrust him to the unit to guard the house. Seven years later, when I accidentally returned to my old unit, I saw him and started barking at me. I called his name. When I saw the dog, I was stunned. Suddenly, he rushed at me, sobbing and struggling, licking my face in my arms.
3. An 80 year old grandmother was driven out of her home by unfilial children and had to live in the street. Her only companion was the dog she had raised since childhood.
4. When I was in high school, my family had to take a bus for an hour. On the first day of high school, my dog followed me to the station and couldn't catch up with me. Later, I got on the bus, I thought it would go back, but when I got off the bus at the station, I saw it was panting with fatigue and burst into tears.
China’s glass art has a long history. It was recorded as early as the Shang and Zhou dynasties. Glass is a valuable art. However, in recent years, a large number of low-priced “water glass” products have appeared in the market. In fact, this is a “imitation glass” product, not a real glass. Consumers should distinguish this.
The production process of ancient glass is quite complex. It takes dozens of processes to complete the process of coming from fire and going into water. The production of exquisite ancient glass is quite time-consuming. Some of the production process alone takes ten to twenty days, and mainly depends on manual production. It is very difficult to grasp all the links, and the difficulty in grasping the heat can be said to depend on skill and luck.
Because the hardness of glass is relatively strong, it is equivalent to the strength of jade. However, it is also relatively brittle and cannot be beaten or collided forcefully. Therefore, after owning a glass work, we should pay attention to its maintenance. During maintenance, we should pay attention to the following matters;
1. Do not move by collision or friction to avoid surface scratches.
2. Keep it at normal temperature, and the real-time temperature difference should not be too large, especially do not heat or cool it by yourself.
3. The flat surface is smooth and should not be placed directly on the desktop. There should be gaskets, usually soft cloth.
4. When cleaning, it is advisable to wipe with purified water. If tap water is used, it should be left standing for more than 12 hours to maintain the luster and cleanness of the glass surface. Oil stains and foreign matters are not allowed.
5. During storage, avoid contact with sulfur gas, chlorine gas and other corrosive substances to avoid chemical reaction and damage to finished products.