Customized Green Horse of Tang Dynasty
About colored glass
Tang horse is one of the important themes of collection, and also one of the favorite themes of luxury handicrafts. This is related to the meaning and symbol of Tang Ma.
♦ According to the aesthetic concept of the Tang Dynasty, Tang horses will specially exaggerate and deform the trunk of the horse to make the whole body of the horse more complete and characteristic of the times. Therefore, most of the Tang horses look like round hips, fat and healthy, with a vigorous and full body, revealing a sense of wealth. The implication and symbol of Tang horse are as follows:
1) Prosperity. Since ancient times, the Tang Dynasty has been one of the most prosperous times in China's history. The image of Tang horses is rounded and plump, just like Tang horses in a prosperous age, like a roaring hurricane, rushing through remote time and space to bring prosperity and stability.
2) Long Ma Spirit. The Heavenly Way runs vigorously and forcefully. A gentleman should consciously strive to make progress. The spirit of Longma is exactly a spirit of vigorous, enterprising, striving and self-improvement. Tang Ma represents this kind of spirit, so it is liked by a wide range of people.
3) Get rich right away. The horse is one of the twelve Chinese zodiac animals, which reposes everyone's good wishes. Since ancient times, many idioms have been used, which have a very good implication, such as getting rich right away, being granted marquis right away, and so on. They all express people's sustenance for wealth and future through horses. Therefore, Tang horses are also good sustenance for wealth and bright future.
4) Extraordinary. For outstanding talents, we often compare them with "Qianlima". And Qianlima is an excellent steed that travels thousands of miles every day. Therefore, the theme of Tang Ma also represents the expectation of the elders for the younger generation, hoping that the younger generation can become as excellent as Qianlima.
5) Loyalty and reliability. In reality, Ziguma is the most loyal friend of mankind and one of the most favorite animals of mankind. Horses can not only go to war, but also have a wide range of uses in daily life. As the saying goes, an old horse knows his way. This shows the role of horses. Therefore, Tangma also means loyalty, reliability and trustworthiness.
6) Go forward bravely. The idiom "lead the horse" means to march forward bravely, fearlessly and invincibly. "The horse wrapped in leather" expresses the heroic spirit of sacrificing for the country and fearing no sacrifice. Therefore, Tang Ma also gives people a positive and fearless spirit.
♦ It is because Tang Ma has such beautiful meanings as prosperity, positive, honest, reliable, fearless, vigorous and vigorous. In addition, it has a plump and healthy body, and is welcomed and loved by everyone.
China’s glass art has a long history. It was recorded as early as the Shang and Zhou dynasties. Glass is a valuable art. However, in recent years, a large number of low-priced “water glass” products have appeared in the market. In fact, this is a “imitation glass” product, not a real glass. Consumers should distinguish this.
The production process of ancient glass is quite complex. It takes dozens of processes to complete the process of coming from fire and going into water. The production of exquisite ancient glass is quite time-consuming. Some of the production process alone takes ten to twenty days, and mainly depends on manual production. It is very difficult to grasp all the links, and the difficulty in grasping the heat can be said to depend on skill and luck.
Because the hardness of glass is relatively strong, it is equivalent to the strength of jade. However, it is also relatively brittle and cannot be beaten or collided forcefully. Therefore, after owning a glass work, we should pay attention to its maintenance. During maintenance, we should pay attention to the following matters;
1. Do not move by collision or friction to avoid surface scratches.
2. Keep it at normal temperature, and the real-time temperature difference should not be too large, especially do not heat or cool it by yourself.
3. The flat surface is smooth and should not be placed directly on the desktop. There should be gaskets, usually soft cloth.
4. When cleaning, it is advisable to wipe with purified water. If tap water is used, it should be left standing for more than 12 hours to maintain the luster and cleanness of the glass surface. Oil stains and foreign matters are not allowed.
5. During storage, avoid contact with sulfur gas, chlorine gas and other corrosive substances to avoid chemical reaction and damage to finished products.