Customized Tiger Roaring Mountain and River Pen Holder
About colored glass
The tiger roars and the mountain wind comes, and the dragon rises with colorful clouds. The tiger roars over the mountains and rivers, and its momentum is like a rainbow. It expresses its vision, ambition to challenge and confidence in the future; It means to forge ahead. I will be the top of the mountain and see all the mountains!
♦ In Chinese legend, people believe that tigers are extremely powerful animals, and their tiger paintings are often hung on the wall and facing the door to make the devil afraid to enter. Even in contemporary China, there are also children who wear tiger hats and tiger shoes to ward off evil spirits, and people who sleep on tiger pillows to make themselves stronger. In the Year of the Tiger, the children's heads are written with the red word "king", which seems to enhance their energy and vitality.
♦ "Custom Tongyi" said: "The tiger is the leader of all animals. It can fight, defeat, eat, and be a ghost." Therefore, in ancient Chinese literature, the four images of Qinglong, Baihu, Zhuque and Xuanwu symbolize the four directions of east, south, west and north. The tiger does not seem to be kind to people, but it gives people a kind impression. The tiger is the embodiment of God, and it is endowed with human virtue and wisdom. In people's minds, it is both a divine animal and a righteous animal. The tiger is not only a natural species, but also a cultural phenomenon. It is often regarded as a symbol of power and system, which is extremely powerful and fierce, and has become the object of ancient literature and art. This fully reflects the close relationship between tigers and human beings and the influence of tiger culture on the world.
China’s glass art has a long history. It was recorded as early as the Shang and Zhou dynasties. Glass is a valuable art. However, in recent years, a large number of low-priced “water glass” products have appeared in the market. In fact, this is a “imitation glass” product, not a real glass. Consumers should distinguish this.
The production process of ancient glass is quite complex. It takes dozens of processes to complete the process of coming from fire and going into water. The production of exquisite ancient glass is quite time-consuming. Some of the production process alone takes ten to twenty days, and mainly depends on manual production. It is very difficult to grasp all the links, and the difficulty in grasping the heat can be said to depend on skill and luck.
Because the hardness of glass is relatively strong, it is equivalent to the strength of jade. However, it is also relatively brittle and cannot be beaten or collided forcefully. Therefore, after owning a glass work, we should pay attention to its maintenance. During maintenance, we should pay attention to the following matters;
1. Do not move by collision or friction to avoid surface scratches.
2. Keep it at normal temperature, and the real-time temperature difference should not be too large, especially do not heat or cool it by yourself.
3. The flat surface is smooth and should not be placed directly on the desktop. There should be gaskets, usually soft cloth.
4. When cleaning, it is advisable to wipe with purified water. If tap water is used, it should be left standing for more than 12 hours to maintain the luster and cleanness of the glass surface. Oil stains and foreign matters are not allowed.
5. During storage, avoid contact with sulfur gas, chlorine gas and other corrosive substances to avoid chemical reaction and damage to finished products.