1. Do not move by collision or friction to avoid surface scratches.
2. Keep it at normal temperature, and the real-time temperature difference should not be too large, especially do not heat or cool it by yourself.
3. It should be placed on a smooth surface, not directly on the desktop, and it is better to have gaskets.
4. It is advisable to wipe with purified water. If tap water is used, it should be left standing for more than 2 hours to maintain the luster and cleanness of the glass surface. Oil stains and foreign matters are not allowed.
5. Avoid contact with sulfur gas and chlorine gas.
Post time: Sep-13-2022