Customized Baifu tea can storage tank
About colored glass
The meaning of health and companionship in gift tea cans.
1. Moral Health Gifts are practical and meaningful. Seven things to open the door: firewood, rice, oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, tea. Tea plays an important role in people's daily life. No matter the dignitaries or the common people, their lives cannot be separated from tea. And the tea tree can still be full of vitality after thousands of years, and has the meaning of long-term health, which is especially suitable for giving to elders. Different from the harmful effects of tobacco and alcohol, drinking tea can also refresh and relieve fatigue, stimulate saliva and quench thirst, eliminate food and grease, detoxify and nourish the face. While modern people especially advocate healthy health, more and more people like this natural drink. Therefore, to send tea is to send health.
♦ 2. It shows sincerity. Fruit baskets, wine, cigarettes, candy and biscuits are sent every year. There is nothing new about sending them here and there. People who receive more gifts do not feel their sincerity. Compared with fruit basket, wine, tobacco, candy, biscuits, which are sent every year, tea is more innovative and sincere. In addition, many people are afraid that gift giving is not high end and will lose face. Today's tea packaging is very beautiful, which makes people look pleasing to the eye. We are not afraid of the problem of low grade. The important thing is that tea is not only beautiful in packaging, but also beautiful in "connotation", so it will never lose face.
♦ 3. The gift is company. Compared with other gifts, the shelf life of tea is relatively long. Some tea leaves even have no shelf life, so you can drink slowly. Leaving home and working hard outside, I have less and less time to accompany my parents. Give some tea to your parents, so that they can feel your heart and filial piety when drinking tea, and let the tea accompany your parents for you. The friendship between gentlemen is as light as water. What they want is a fresh and lasting friendship. True friendship is like tea, "light and distant, long and fragrant". Give some tea to your friends and let them accompany you.
China’s glass art has a long history. It was recorded as early as the Shang and Zhou dynasties. Glass is a valuable art. However, in recent years, a large number of low-priced “water glass” products have appeared in the market. In fact, this is a “imitation glass” product, not a real glass. Consumers should distinguish this.
The production process of ancient glass is quite complex. It takes dozens of processes to complete the process of coming from fire and going into water. The production of exquisite ancient glass is quite time-consuming. Some of the production process alone takes ten to twenty days, and mainly depends on manual production. It is very difficult to grasp all the links, and the difficulty in grasping the heat can be said to depend on skill and luck.
Because the hardness of glass is relatively strong, it is equivalent to the strength of jade. However, it is also relatively brittle and cannot be beaten or collided forcefully. Therefore, after owning a glass work, we should pay attention to its maintenance. During maintenance, we should pay attention to the following matters;
1. Do not move by collision or friction to avoid surface scratches.
2. Keep it at normal temperature, and the real-time temperature difference should not be too large, especially do not heat or cool it by yourself.
3. The flat surface is smooth and should not be placed directly on the desktop. There should be gaskets, usually soft cloth.
4. When cleaning, it is advisable to wipe with purified water. If tap water is used, it should be left standing for more than 12 hours to maintain the luster and cleanness of the glass surface. Oil stains and foreign matters are not allowed.
5. During storage, avoid contact with sulfur gas, chlorine gas and other corrosive substances to avoid chemical reaction and damage to finished products.